Monday, May 2, 2011

Naturalysta's feature for May 2011... Michelle brooks

Big chop

stretched hair

 small flat twists

small fro
twist up do

twist pompadour


french roll
The reason I went natural was because my hair could no longer take the chemical process from relaxers. I had a really bad relaxer that left me with severe dermatitis and a fungus on my scalp. From that point forward I decided I would never relax my hair ever again. After I BC in June 2008 I had about 3 inches of hair and began trying different styles and products. My staple products to this day almost 3 years later is still Shea butter, aloe vera gel and Shea Moisture or Giovanni products. My usual styles are twists and updos and I definitely love rocking my curly fro. if you like to see more pics of my journey I'm at http://members.fotki.com/soontobenappy/about/ or you can find me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/NowIAmNappy?feature=mhum


I would like to thank this naturalysta for being my very first naturalysta feature for the month!!!: May 2011


If u would like to be featured on this blog. plz email me at jahsloved1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment